BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cai Shen Dao

Chinese New Year is a event where most chinese are excited about and it is really a joyous thing. Relatives whom you have not met for ages suddenly appear in front of you ,  babies popping up from nowhere and before you knew it , your cousins all starting to get married. For me , I m just awaiting for my angbows arrival! hahaha. Most importantly , I would like my parents 's health to be healthy for this upcoming lunar new year. Some activities my family would do is to gamble all day long and Majong is a must do activity. This cannot be help as it is part of the 'Tay' family gene. I dun like majong but I love texas poker because it is a mind game which is super fun!


Anyway , hopes each and everyone of you GONG XI FA CAI and HUAT AR!


No comments:

Post a Comment