BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Practical 31

Yo Yo Yo , today I went for my my car practical lesson number 31 , hahaha , Dun wanna give up just because I fail my traffic police test 2 time . I M SO WANNA GET THAT FREAKING CAR LICENSE .

The instructor for today was actually very nice and tell me a lots of jokes which are kinda racist but is super funny . hahaha , I yi bian drive , yi bian laugh lol . Hmm I die the car two times lol . because got car suddenly cut into my lane den gotta sudden break .

Got 1 lorry wanna lap with me sia! , see me dun have , knn . My honda city lose to him ehhs , his lorry win my honda city . zzzzzzzzzzz , haha .

Went to meet weilin and acc him to go the final thoery practice , I see questions , see until i almost fall asleep , haha . After that his get his PDL , so cool! can go for pratical lesson le . haha

Went bak home , take a break , blog this entry . haha preparing to go my mou fan ban le . TEACH ME to be a good boy! "D

No comments:

Post a Comment