BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A sunday

okays blogging time is 11.30pm . haha . Hmm 2morrow gonna start sch and i think gonna check temperature , i guess? . Anyway today i went to cut hair and buy a shirt from queensway . My sexy neighbour , weilin buy 2 dumb bells which is like 28kg i think ,SUPER HEAVY SIA . we take turns carry around queensway which is like 1 minute intervals than change ppl to carry. hahaha we have weilin , me and solomon .

haha okays i finally get over with those shits happen to me and i hope the future would be better , with my goodself keep encouraging me , i think most probably can move forward bahs .

Worm Arenas Chong is going to attend his first dragon boat training 2morrow and hope he can endure everything in his training . hahaha . I nvr see him so determine before sia , all the best!

2dae feel abit sorry for psing dwanye for not replying his sms coz he ask me whether wanna go sentosa sun tan .

yeah man! , Next driving test is june 1 , hopefully can pass this time , just try lo , i will keep taking and taking until i pass , which is like 2 times already and thats what most scientist do ? keep trying and trying even when fail . Thats how i encourage myself .lol

okays gonna start school 2morrow and have mou fan ban in the night . Have fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment