BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 25, 2009

wow wow wow

hmmm is been super long time since i last blog le , was abit lazy . haha . ANYWAY , I DUN WANNA BE LAZY ALREADY , Coz is like laziness make me feel that i have a lot of things not done yet , which i like I think i can do a lot more things .

Sometimes as i walk home , how i wish there I can go back old times which is more fun and more lively where i do not have to worry about anything , everyday just fun , fun , fun and more fun .

hahaha anyway as i grow older , although there are more things i can do, i still think when i m in primary school is the best .
In rp now , everyday just presentations nia , super slack . but is kinda fun when u see how ppl interact with each other , hahaha , got backstab , got praises , pleanty more ,

I now seriously got lots of plan , and i dunn wanna screw them up . haha , so ya , nice people out there pls encourage me kays " my first plan is getting my freaking car license , my 1k in bank and my 6 pacs and lastly my taking the test for my jap lvl 1

I really think i have nice friends out there and they are really friendly , but sometimes is just suck when we not happy over somethings which is like hmm , majong , soccer , hahaha like small kids sia we all .

can u believe it that i m blogging in class now ? hahaha . the faci at there talking , i at there blogging . lols . today is actually enterprising where i learn about life issues , such at different people have different perspectives , than people behaviours than different people have different views .

That time i see something super funny sia . I see a malay riding bicycle putinng a super big speaker in the basket in front than behind the bicycle out the triangle plates for cars . hahaha .
than when he move , like machiam motorbike lol. haha .

2morrow gonna be science , gonna be the funny faci hahaha , he is really a kinda nice person and i think he is one of the best facis so far from my class and he is like freaking smart .

I WAN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hahaha really needa thx my classmate for editing my blog sia . Super nice sia .She so pro in doing blogs "
D
こにちわ、さよなら!

No comments:

Post a Comment