BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yo Yo Yo

is been a long time since i last blog , haha , was kinda busy and usually very tired when get home sia . School life was fun and interesting , met new people , learn new things and make new friends too . haha

I now wanna go japan ehhs , dunno why also , wanna see things there and thier scenery . Who wanna go ? haha . Than at home , my bro keep wanting to borrow car from my dad , than is like they keep qurraling , zzzzzzz

I ALSO WANNA GO ZOO coz is been a long time since I go sia , i think like 8 years old i guess .

Zoo now got like a lot of interesting things happening , got new animals , new places , I M SO WANNA GO THERE .

now currently learning my jap and hope i can i survive in japan when i got a chance to go there

No comments:

Post a Comment